URBAN SPORTS USAGE CONDITIONS APPLICABLE AT ALL TIMES FOR ANY PERSON USING THE URBAN SPORTS FACILITIES.
PAY & PLAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please respect timings. You are expected to leave the pitch on time after you complete your game & arrive at least 15 minutes before any time given to you for pay & play, leagues, tournaments, coaching fitness or any special events.
- Footwear: Players are required to wear appropriate footwear. This includes molded , rubber soles and trainers. Blades or screw-on studs are not permitted.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on abusive behavior of any kind towards our staff. If any customer abuses our staff we will cancel that booking with immediate effect. If one player abuses our staff we will take away the group booking. It is therefore up to you to communicate this to your group to ensure that our staff does not receive any type of abuse.
- Dry Changing Facilities are provided on site along with Lockers. Please contact our staff for keys. You will be required to remove your shoes before entering the changing room & the area must be kept tidy at all times.
- Balls & Bibs are available at site. Please take care when using any of our equipment as you may be asked to replace any damaged goods or property.
- Urban Sports reserves the right to cancel a booking/bookings at its discretion. However, in the event of Urban Sports canceling a booking/bookings for reasons not related to the client, all monies paid would be returned or an alternative date offered.
- Force Majeure – in the event of a war, civil unrest, flood, adverse weather conditions or any other event outside the control of Urban Sports, which forces the closure of Urban Sports or has any other impact on bookings or users, Urban Sports shall not be held liable and will return all monies to the client should the booking not take place. However, if management feels that it is appropriate to keep the facility open then normal cancellation terms shall apply.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed on site. Smoking & the consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited in all areas of Urban Sports & will result in an immediate expulsion.
- Urban sports and it’s management expressly point out that all persons using the facilities do so at their own risk. Users are strongly advised to seek medical advice before undertaking exercise. Users with any known medical condition should consult with their doctor before participating in any form of exercise.
- The captain/parent or person making the booking agrees that the information provided in the registration forms is valid and true. If the person is a minor, he/she have asked their legal guardians / natural parents to indemnify him / herself and his/her players against all Urban Sports/Urban Sports affiliated properties. Any wrong information provided will result in forfeiture of the team/player.
- Urban Sports will not be responsible for any injuries or death arising directly or indirectly in connection with the participation of your child, children, team members and yourself at any of our sites & centers.
LEAGUES & TOURNAMENTS CONDITIONS
- All users need to be registered before start of play & will need to sign a consent form accepting our terms & conditions.
- The advance booking period for our activities is up to 4 weeks online.
- For fully paid up bookings, modifications to an existing booking can be made upto 5 hours prior to start of play by going online. There are no refunds, but you can reschedule your booking to another vacant slot
- For hold (deposit) bookings, you cannot make any changes and the balance money must be paid before start of play.
- We encourage players to arrive early as entry will not be permitted after the first 15 minutes of your allotted time slot. Urban Sports reserves the right to give away your booking in case there is no one at the site 15 minutes after the start of your allotted time.
- Timing: Each Booking is for a 60 minute time slot only, however multiple slots can be booked at the same time.
- Please respect the booking in progress before yours. Please ensure you wait for the current booking to finish their session before entering the pitch. Any complaints in relation to this will be taken seriously and could affect your standing when looking to make future bookings.
COACHING & FITNESS.
- Every league and tournament comes with its own format, rules and regulations.
- These rules and regulations can be specially requested by you & will also be provided to you during the course of registration.
- By participating in the league or tournament, we assume that you have read, understood & abide by them.
- Urban Sports reserves the right to cancel any league or tournament and if the cancellation is due to reasons not related to the client, we will offer a refund of the participation fee.
Urban Sports has subcontracted the children’s coaching to various specialist companies. When participating in such programs, we encourage you to please clarify all terms & conditions with the respective companies undertaking the coaching activities. The registration and fees need to be settled directly with these coaching companies and Urban Sports is in no way responsible for any disputes that arise between the client and the coaching company. The responsibility to run the classes lies with the conductor and any problem, complaint or grievance needs to be addressed to the coaching company that you have signed up with.
There will be a separate contract or agreement for any special events between Urban Sports and the concerned person or organization.
At Urban Sports, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
Storing Your Personal Data
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the Indian Subcontinent for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Urban Sports and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Urban Sports. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Urban Sports takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.